PRUITT'S TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Pruitt's warrants all merchandise sold to be free of manufacture defect in material and workmanship for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
Pruitt's warranty is void if the merchandise (i) suffers damage caused by abuse, negligence, or accident; (ii) has been relocated, repaired or tampered with; (iii) sold "AS-IS"; or (iv) is used for commercial purposes. We do not guarantee any fabric against wear, fading, colorfastness or damage caused by cleaning processes.
Please note that many manufacturers offer separate warranties on their products. For more information, please refer to any warranty tags attached to items.
Out of Stock Merchandise – Estimated Arrival Dates Only
Please be aware that the arrival dates for out of stock merchandise are merely best estimates provided by our suppliers. Pruitt's offers the most accurate information available at the time of purchase. Because these dates are only estimates and beyond our control, Pruitt's is not responsible for any delay, and Customer is not entitled to any price reduction or other remuneration if a delay occurs.
- Customer may schedule delivery date at time of purchase or call Pruitt's at 602-956-1991.
- Customer may call on morning of delivery date, and Pruitt’s will provide a 4-hour approximate window for delivery. Driver will call Customer 30 minutes prior to arrival time. Unfortunately, Pruitt’s cannot accommodate specific delivery times. Timing of delivery is dependent upon other deliveries to be made that day and routes determined by the driver.
- All merchandise must be paid in full prior to delivery. CODs are not accepted.
- An individual 18 years of age or older must be present at the time of delivery. We will not deliver furniture without a signature confirming delivery.
- If it is necessary to reschedule or cancel delivery, you must do so a minimum 72 HOURS prior to your scheduled delivery date. A $68 reschedule/restocking fee will be charged if less than 72 HOURS’ notice is given.
- Customer is responsible to provide clear access and prepare room in preparation for furniture delivery. Due to liability issues, we cannot move your existing furniture or any electronic equipment. Customer is responsible for assembling lamps, hanging artwork or mirrors, or making any electrical connections for entertainment units.
- Please carefully inspect merchandise at time of delivery. Visible merchandise damage or any damage to your property caused by delivery must be noted on delivery documentation and called into Pruitt’s at (602) 956-1991 within 72 HOURS of delivery.
Customer Merchandise Pick-Ups
- If Customer elects to pick up merchandise, Customer is responsible for any needed unpacking and assembly.
- Please carefully inspect merchandise at the time of pick-up.
- Customer is solely responsible for loading, securing and transportation of merchandise to your home.
- Damage that occurs during transit is not covered under warranty, nor can we accept returns on the merchandise.
- If Customer needs to return picked-up merchandise to the warehouse for any reason (including defects or repairs), Customer must arrange for transportation at its own expense.
Returns After Receipt of Merchandise
Customer must notify Pruitt’s at (602) 956-1991 within 72 HOURS after receipt of furniture to arrange for a return of merchandise. Any returned merchandise must be in excellent condition, and Customer will be charged a 20% restocking fee. No credits will be given under any circumstances for delivery charges or fabric protection application. Customer may elect for Pruitt’s to pick-up returned merchandise and a delivery charge will be deducted from the refund.
A 30% restocking fee will be charged on all cancelled or returned special orders, delivered or undelivered.
Accessories & Décor
All sales of décor and accessories are final.
Mattresses & Bedding
All sales of mattresses, mattress protectors, and pillows are final from the date of receipt by Customer.